If you're in Denver next week, consider attending our live event with Microsoft and Autotask to help you grow your IT revenue stream. I will be speaking at 2:45 pm on specific marketing strategies that can generate leads.
Autotask Academy Business Accelerator
Whether you are a CEO, Owner, or Line of Business decision maker, you’ll want to join Autotask for an exclusive Community event in Denver. Autotask executives, senior resources and Microsoft invite you to a day of business building and leadership strategies that you need to effectively compete and grow your recurring revenue stream around managed and cloud services.
- Executive keynote about important Autotask updates and direction
- The future of Autotask solutions, a product roadmap keynote
- Customer-led presentations showcasing how to grow and sustain a profitable business model
- Business building and industry-focused sales and marketing sessions
- Our event host, Microsoft, will discuss how to grow your cloud business right now
Hear from industry insiders, learn best practices and business strategies and gain the valuable insight you need to be a leader in your market. A networking lunch and cocktail hour designed to encourage interaction with your peers, the industry’s leading solution providers, the Autotask team and our event partner Microsoft, will also be held.
Feedback from a past Autotask Academy event:
“This roadshow gave me the tools and the knowledge to expand my business. Autotask is a true partner.”
Eric Shorr, President of Secure Future Tech Solutions
Meeting Room: Maroon Bells 1 & 2
7595 Technology Way, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80237
Please use the free parking garage. Do not park in the 2-hour parking spots located outside of the parking garage as these spots are strictly monitored.